YOUR TOP RATED LOCALl® CHIROPRACTOR
Chiropractic care focuses on maintaining the health and functionality of the spine and nervous system. Chiropractic treatment is a safe and effective way to relieve pain, while improving overall health. At Function First in Carmel, IN, we use a variety of techniques to correct misalignments, reduce pain, improve body function and support the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Our chiropractors use spinal manipulation to ensure your nervous system is functioning properly. With more than 60 years of combined experience, our team is well-equipped and eager to help you reach optimal health and wellness with chiropractic care!
CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR A HEALTHY BODY
Chiropractic treatment offers many benefits for overall health and wellness. The nervous system controls every cell and organ in the body. From controlling your heart rate and breathing, to nerve function and immune support, it is crucial that the nervous system is able to carry messages from your brain to the rest of your body, uninhibited, to guarantee your body is functioning properly.
Chiropractors choose to take a natural path in healing their patients that works to correct the health of the spine, which ensures overall health. As a patient at Function First in Indiana, we can help you achieve the maximum benefits of chiropractic care.
As part of our chiropractic care, at Function First, we provide a number of diagnostic therapies in order to best understand the problems you’re facing and how we can help. Our goal is to give you the most comprehensive treatment plan available. We offer the following diagnostic therapies:
- Digital X-Rays – While not all chiropractic patients require x-rays, they can be beneficial in determining the cause of bodily pain and whether it’s caused by bone or joint problems.
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) – NCS, also called nerve conduction velocity tests (NCV), are used to measure how fast an electrical impulse moves through your nerves. This test helps to determine whether a certain problem is the result of a nerve disorder as opposed to a muscle disorder.
- Neuropathy – Peripheral neuropathy results from damage to the nerves outside the brain and spinal cord. Once neuropathy is determined as the cause of a pain issue, the proper steps can be taken for a chiropractic treatment plan.
At Function First, our goal is not to just mask the symptoms of pain, but we want to help you identify the root cause and give you the steps you can take to heal.
REHAB & PHYSICAL THERAPY
Most of us have experienced some kind of injury over the course of our lives. While some injuries heal on their own, other injuries benefit from rehabilitation and exercise. Rehabilitation is proven to aid in the recovery from injuries and reduce the chances of recurring injuries.
- Customized rehabilitation programs
- Matrix therapy
- Vibration therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
In order to properly heal from injuries, movement is key. However, it can be hard to know the types of movements to do that will help you recover from your injury and not cause further problems. This is where the help of professional chiropractic care is beneficial. If you’ve suffered a recent injury, or you’re still trying to heal from an injury that happened some time ago, physical rehabilitation at Function First could benefit you!
BENEFITS OF REHABILITATION & PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Increased range of motion and mobility
- Reduced risk of injury and degeneration
- Decreased inflammation
- Increased healing
- Increased joint health
- Strengthening of a weakened area
- Pain relief
Contact Function First Today!
We don’t want you to live with unnecessary pain or limited mobility. Function First chiropractor in Indiana offers rehabilitation and exercise services that can help to promote healing and restore your body. We’ll work with you to determine the type of chiropractic treatment you would benefit from most.
Contact us today to learn more about chiropractic care and to schedule an appointment.